Wednesday, August 11, 2004

BLOG: 00006

WEDNESDAY: DAY 11 of AUGUST 2004

Well, I now also have FOXTEL-DIGITAL.

And i've been waiting since february for their crew to come install the thing. Its lost a lot of the WOW factor during this period but is still rather cool compared to normal foxtel.
Thankfully its in the affordable range due to a packaged deal wth the phone and broadband. Not much else has happened, ARA was again the place to escape from this morning.


I'm thinking of getting "Painter 8" as an upgrade, supposidly Procreate Painter can be used to justify the cheaper cost. Anyone know the specifics ?


My Little torch be busted, If I cant get a globe I will be sad, for it was a gift from the people at work :(



Gschmidt release his/her second EP on Monotonik (http://www.mono211.com/) Very good music, If you dont have it go get it (Free+Legal download RIAA :P) and the first one released early this year/end of last.


In the short time it took to write this, the temperture has droped about 10 degrees ('c). Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home