Saturday, August 14, 2004

BLOG: 00007

SATURDAY: DAY 14 of AUGUST 2004


Blaurgh, I feel Ill. And thats the bad Ill not that hookycooky ILL ill, blah retroish.

I got covered in computer dust, the most evil kind of dust known to man (But not alien) and it made me sick. Breathing was difficult and eyes hurt.

I've mostly recovered, eye still itches, blaurgh!


Ummm, I now have 'VOYAGER: SEASON ONE' fairly good from what I've seen so far, its missing a commentary track which is a bit of a bummer :(

I've also now got the game ToEE, feels a bit odd gameplan wise and could use a few things to make it all easier (Like the map automaticly placing hotpoints for names of visited locations) however there is a stunning amount of niggly detail (Which I VERY MUCH like :D ) added into it.



Um, Blah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home