BLOG: 00014
SATURDAY: DAY 4 of SEPTEMBER 2004
Harvey Norman: Your trial begins.
HP (My computer brand) & SONY (DVD+-R/W): You are a bunch of **** heads
I recently brought a DVD burner from Harvey Norman, Installed it and found it was conflicting with my 5in1 card reader, several trials later the only way to get it to work would be to de-assemble half the machine.
A little later and its dead.
My machine died ! For the first time ever!
Never fear, with my repair skills learnt from IT work at a school it was up and running as it was before I installed the blasted thing. This took an hour and gave many grey hairs.
Now I have to find out if Harvey Norman will give me a refund, currently I'm down $AU200, and when you do not have much of an income, that Is abloody lot of money. Should HN not refund me, it will be the last time I EVER purchase something from them again, and I trust there will be people out there that will as well.
If you are going to sell products that kill machines, be prepared to accept the consequences!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home