BLOG: 00040
FRIDAY: DAY 17 of DECEMBER
End of the week is no avaliable, please take your ticked and prepare to relax a little. We Do require you to spend an additional 2 days next week to finish off everything, as to then on you may do as you wish within the legal confines of your state and country.
Blaurg!
Wrote that blarble-garble last night. Well This morning about 1:48am when I should be consuming Zzzzs.
Two days left of work basically. I am in much need of a rest period, and possibly a footlong-chickenfillet-on-white subway.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Subway.
----
In other news, Google is continuing to get better at finding details about me, along with a lot of data not about me, it still makes it hard to know who I am but at least the information is there.
Well done Google! Should I become famous I can have stalkers!
(Please be aware, I have no ill will toward Google. This username is now a common presence online and allthough I was the first, many other people use it as well. With some pretty scarey stuff happening :O Be careful children!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home