Monday, December 20, 2004

BLOG: 00041

MONDAY: DAY 20 of DECEMBER

Dear gamers community, please stop with your annoying fanboyism and whinging.

You made me type out about a page of complaints trying to make a point myself, however in knowing I will have no effect, I ended up improving my touch-type skills (followed by a [del]). I have a 'feedback loop' on my dinner and can't sleep, that is the only reason i'm online at 1 am.

Apologies to the 95% of people who abide by net culture standards, its just that those who make noise, make a bloody lot of it :
----

Retro gameing fun (Yes, I DO LIKE MODERN GAMES DAMMIT!)

Lure of the temptress
Flight of the Amazon queen
World over Xeen
Ultima Underworld

Just some of the titles i've had running with DOSbox, since I have had issues with the mouse. Its very hard to play, for example, UT2k4 when it does not register that LMB is pressed and held!

Darn Greese and low batteries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home