Friday, February 11, 2005

BLOG: 00047

FRIDAY: DAY 11 of FEBRUARY

So, I sould my soul and Installed STEAM to play the HL2 demo. While I do find its not as evil as it is said to be (It actually does not eat up all my system resourses, and this is on a low end DX7 machine) I still dont quite like it.

It might just be the stigma it has, but.... I prefer the old fasion method on downloading an EXE and playing immediatly, and what is so HARD about checking a gaming news column now&again (Or even the creators pages) to find a patch anyway :S


Well to cut it short, HL2 is good. Not brilliant, but still quite good. Possibly I need DX9 to experience this thing, but with cards (a worthwile card purchase this is) costing $400 plus, I dont see that happening


However for some unexplained reason I'm playing MMVII instead :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home