Tuesday, April 12, 2005

BLOG: 00064

TUESDAY: DAY 12 of APRIL

Telemarketers.

Right, I know you people over in the USA and other countries get a lot of these people but its not so bad here in AUS. Until now...

In the past 3 HOURS I've had 3 Phone Calls. Now you may be thinking "But Lurios! thats not actually that many!"

B******P !

I would rarly get more than 1 per month personally directed to me, most of the time its directed to the home-owner. But 3 in a darn hour! and all by the same darn company!

E-Gad! What is the world comming to !?!

b*****-***l ! What is the world comming to ?!? Sure they have a brittish accent and sound like announcers of UKTV (Unlike the real brittish, who sound with many varients of English) But Damn! I dont want it now, I dont want it an hour later and sure as *******-***l ! I dont want it an hour after that!

DOWN WITH THEM ALL!
DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!
DOWN WITH COMMUNICATIONS!
DOWN WITH THE ******* TELEMARKETERS!

.end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home