Sunday, May 08, 2005

BLOG: 00067

SUNDAY: DAY 8 of MAY

Is the world returning to the late 1990's ?!??

Seriously.

I'm browsing some site of a collection of humerous clips of people falling off chairs, steps and railings while trying to do stunts on various pieces of equipment with small wheels and suddenly I come across some weird filth not seen since around 1998 on the web.
People appear to find it humerous to modify HTML code so that "Garbage-bin Street Rally 7" ends up being something else.

Lets just say, although there was a street in some of these clips there was also a horse. Then I had to use the purifying spray on my eyes and say the seven sacred words of sanity.

E-Gad! People! This is 2005!

Two Thousand and bloody Five!

Its not 1998!

Sheesh, even the Ops of DALnet have gotten around to removing these types of behaviours now.

----

You know, I rant on about this type of content now and again, or anything else obscene or weird (Like those people who thought the nail in the fence post was their god, so they sacrificed small sheep in front of it, as well as piled up gold coins into a bowl. Heck, thats not even real gold! what were they thinking) that crawls onto the web, but he, thankfully you just dont see it that often anymore.

Excuse me while I scrub the HDD space these occipied with some OGG's. Creative Commens of course :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home