BLOG: 00076
WEDNESDAY: DAY 6 of JULY
I finally got Thief II working again.
nifty.
----
In other news, podcasting continues to become more popular, so planned audio/radio/rantingmemouthofflikeanannoyinggit I had with others will make me just look like a copycat.
Bleaurgh!
----
I'm turning over to the dark side.
Duh-Duhh-Durrrrrrr!
I tried out MEPIS linux while looking for linux distros to put on some old Celeron-266MMX PC's. Actually I tried it on a P4-2.53GHZ, but ya know....
Fairly neat :) Picked up all by hardware and settings with no issue which is allways good :)
Anyway, reccomendations for a small scale linux distro with a GUI that will not scare a typical windows user would be good, its been too long since I've used Linux so I don't want to have to learn a lot and then explain it to the people these PC's will go to.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home