Friday, August 05, 2005

BLOG: 00080

So, the new Might & Magic game will be an Action based FP(S) using Source, the first action FPS ame of its genre (Yeah Right................)

I dunno, i'm a little dissapointde about the press release information, and thus so, the game itself. Now, the M&M series have been First-Person in the past, even way back to the grid system variations, but.... Meh.

The Action crowd is winning out a little, even though previous M&M titles have been a hack'n'Slash Dungeon Crawler with a lite plot and quests.

I hope its not using Steam (Due to the Valve Deal), which, because I have HL1 on my PC wants to take up 3GB of space..... THREE BLOODY GIGA'S, Just so I can play HL1! This is my hate for it, I like the dilevery system portion (when its working :P)

Well have to wait and see I guess.


In the mean time, I've gone back to Morrowind. A few tweeks and changes to my system and its WAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smooth. Even the Coloured torch lights are working more correctly :)
This is an Action/FPS-RPG, and Oblivion is getting closer.



So, why am I still on a MX-440 :
Darn DX-7.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home