BLOG: 00090
So, Bioware's big announcement was for a exclusive xbox360 title, oh well. Wait for Dragon Age I guess.
If your into consoles it lookes rather flashy so and is under the ARPG banner (A for action kids), which when done RIGHT can work very well. Pity the majority don't, but we'll wait and see then bug the hell out of them to do a PC port : }
You know, even if I did upgrade off this crap MX440, there is very little out there that holds any interest. Too many SAFE titles and nothing that feels NEW and FUN.
And although I do prefer the PC way way way over the consoles, theres not much on the next gen machines that interests me as well.
Oh, there is Avernum 4!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Should try and get some form of method of payment to upgrade from the demos since spiderweb just oozes class.
Darn you debit card! darn you to the void!
----
I've been going through my backlog of games and playing through those I stopped at at one point.
Anyone reccomend any good RTS/TBS/CRPG gems out there ? Hell I dont care too much on age, i'll even go for text or vector graphics.
----
Theres a mouse in my room.
Squeeky ! Squeeky !
Annoying little blighter, I hear it now and again and occasionally catch a glimps of it.
Well, I hope its a mouse and not some giant spider :-S
----
Re-ordered my audio archives and downloaded teh releases i've missed.
Comfort Stand Recordings: Release: 016: The Coconut Monkeyrocket & Martinibomb SPLIT! EP
Sweeeet
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home