Thursday, December 22, 2005

BLOG: 00100

ONE HUNDRED!

Phew, And I said I'm Anti-Journal :P

----

LIBERATION!

I finished/ended-contract/quit from my job.'

Its the best feeling I've had in a long time and I actually SMILED for the first time
in 3 months :D

Have some oppertunities to take up work thatts within my level and closer to home, not as many hours (hence less pay) but it sure as hell will be better than comming home every day tired and depressed : }

----

KFC IS OPEN!

:O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And they have food, nice crispychips with heavy (?) salt. Serriously, if this is the new chips then WooHoo!


Also their Refresher Wipes packets look like they should be holding condoms :P

----

Hellven Release 03 (Erm, 2 since they started with Zero)

Xerxes: The Mirror Formular

http://www.hellven.org/hlv02.html

VERY NICE STUFF, each release from this guy is just sounding more lush and evolved. If you have not yet herd of Klaus Lunde then DO SO NOW dammit.

Download this now, i'm going to make a backup onto cd for my travels

----

Almost all my christmas shopping is done. Hell I hate this holiday, too many expectations and its all screwey as well.

When I move out on my own, i'll just send an 'generic-end-of-year' greetings gift and slowly move it down to just a card, or WILD PARTY.


UnChristmas is where its at

http://libsyn.com/media/skepticality/026_skepticality_unchristmas.mp3

And subscribe to their podcast as well!

http://skepticality.libsyn.com/rss/

----

CAIX work continues: Some changes made to the basic terrain layout, we now have sloping corners!


Additionally, the weapon list is upto 35. All melee and throwen at the moment (well, Harmoney and Banshee are there too).
Add in some projectiles, figure out how to do bows and then the super weapons, hell I might even allow planet killers this time and we can move onto vehicales and effects. then CAO will begin officially. I've done some layout tests and a full scheme is not yet chosen.

----

Well, thats it.

Generic-End-Of-Year Greetings All!

See you in 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home