BLOG: 00101
http://www.archive.org/details/Tryad_-_Public_Domain
Its also on www.legaltorrents.com for those who like BT
Download now!
This is very cool audio. Even Mr Lessig agrees.
Trip-Hop/Nu-Chill/Sample'ing
You should notice the familar sounds of "John Holowach" part of Tryad, whome I mentioned some posts ago with the EP "Sickness in the World"
----
The After Xmas period has begun.
Have to help with Gardening (Urk!)
Its around 40'C here (Thats bloody hot for you 'F users) and the soil I have to work in is clay and rock. Bleh :P
----
I'm almost finished with Stargate Series 8, Although I think i'll have to go get Atlantis so I know the full details on the Pegasus story-arc.
Its actually really annoying, SG1 could at least have a "meanwhile, in a a near-by galexy..." and give SOME details so for those like me who have not seen the spinoff have SOME idea on what happened.
Gateworld satisfied my curiosity with its summarys anyway.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home